Preliminary Engineering Simple
Once we have the preliminary modelling of your renovation organised it makes a lot of sense to understand the structural elements.
The savings can be thousands of dollars by reviewing for the engineering basics to guide your renovation.
With a engineering review perhaps we can eliminate some of the unknown items to provide you with a much more precise path forward and this will be very helpful for your eventual build process.
Our Experience tells us that this process can help with:-
- Understand the existing structure and limits
- What are the most cost effective connection methods to extend or renovate
- Provide some alternate directions to consider
- Alert the homeowner to existing structural issues
- Confirm the suitability of remaining structure that saves time and effort in the renovation ideas.
Renovation Insider Home